Terms and Conditions
l. Club Premier Program
1. Registration for Club Premier is available for anyone over two years old who lives in Mexico and in those countries where this type of Programs are not prohibited.
2. In the case of minors and disabled Club Premier Members, the person who according to the applicable law exercises parental authority or guardianship on such people are the only ones authorized to and accountable for representing them in their capacity as Club Premier Members, for each and every one of the processes that may be required in that capacity. The staff of Club Premier may request at any time to the person exercising parental authority or guardianship over a Club Premier Member, to evidence such capacity, and any arrangement or paperwork performed by such person will be deemed under affirmation to tell the truth and they shall take total and absolute liability for any such act which expressly frees Aerovias de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. of any responsibility in this regard and agrees to hold it harmless from any dispute arising from such circumstances.
3. Following are the current procedures for joining Club Premier:
- Calling the Club Premier Call Center where you will provide your data
- Via Internet, by entering your information in the website aeromexico.com.
- Through a paper format, filling a Club Premier Enrollment Application and delivering it to an executive of Aeromexico.
- Through bookings via Aeromexico ticket offices and the reservation's system.
5. When an individual joins Club Premier through Internet, after entering all his/her data, the system will provide a Club Premier Account Number, which will be registered to the program 72 hours after the procedure.
6. When an individual joins Club Premier through the paper format, he/she will receive a temporary card which will include his/her Club Premier Account Number, which will be registered into the program within 15 days of the date the format was completed and submitted.
7. When an individual joins Club Premier by filling a paper format that does not have a card attached to, nor a Club Premier Account Number, the applicant shall call the Club Premier Call Center a week after submitting the format to get a Club Premier Account Number; upon reception of this number, it is confirmed that the Club Premier Member is registered in the Program.
8. The Club Premier card will be handed over to people who join the program according to any of the applicable procedures and that within 6 months of enrollment they make at least one Authorized Transaction.
9. By joining Club Premier, Club Premier Members are subject to and bound by Club Premier applicable terms, rules, conditions and policies included herein or in subsequent versions of this document issued by Aeromexico.
10. The Club Premier Card must be shown by the Club Premier Member for any Club Premier procedure.
11. Aerovias de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. is the sole owner of the Club Premier Card, and it reserves the right to claim its return or to revoke or cancel it at any time at will, with the Member undertaking to comply with the instructions issued by Aeromexico for this end, expressly waiving the exercise of any action for this reason. The Club Premier Card is not transferable and its use is governed by the applicable Terms and Conditions of Club Premier. The Club Premier Member takes responsibility
for the use of the Club Premier Card assigned.
12. Aerovias de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. reserves the right to temporarily suspend or definitively unregister any Club Premier Member from the Program, due to the breach of the Terms and Conditions of Club Premier or so to suit their interests, being deemed sufficient a written notification to the Club Premier Member, 24 natural hours in advance. The temporary suspension will result in the disqualification of the Club Premier Account during the term thereof, therefore the Club Premier Member will not be able, during this term to: earn Points, redeem Points credited to his/her Club Premier Account and all the benefits he/she is entitled as Club Premier Member will be suspended. The definite dismissal will result in the permanent cancellation of the Club Premier Account, the credited Points and all the benefits as Club Premier Member.
13. Each Club Premier Member will be assigned a Club Premier Account Number where the Points earned in an Authorized Transaction will be credited. For an Authorized Transaction to accumulate Points it must be performed by the holder of the Club Premier Account where the Premier Points will be accumulated.
14. Only the Club Premier Member will have access to information of his/her Club Premier Account, therefore he /she will be assigned a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which is confidential and its use is the responsibility of the Club Premier Member.
15. The Premier Points accumulated in each Club Premier Account have no monetary value, therefore they are not redeemable for cash, they are likely to be combined with other Club Premier Account to be redeemed or exchanged for exchange Benefits of the Program provided a charge of USD $10 plus tax per every 1,000 Premier Points transferred. If the transfer is made between members of a family group this amount will not be charged.
16. Each Club Premier Member will be assigned a Club Premier Account where the Premier Points will be accumulated, if for some reason a Club Premier Member has two or more Club Premier Accounts, the balance in these accounts will be concentrated in one account, discounting from one of the accounts the Premier Points granted at the time of enrollment, since that bonus is awarded for a single occasion upon enrollment to Club Premier and the other account shall be deleted; all other duplicated transactions will also be deducted.
17. Club Premier Members without activity in their Club Premier Account during any consecutive 12-month period, after the date they joined the program, will be removed from the program.
18. The Premier Points credited to each Club Premier Account as of April 25, 2010 do qualify as activity to add 24 more months to the life of your Club Premier Points balance. If the account has no qualifying activity in a 24-month period, all Points in the account will expire, if the accreditation is retroactive, the date on which the service was accrued shall be taken into account, not the date on which the Points were credited.
19. The Club Premier Account without activity within 36 months following the date of the last transaction will be removed from the program.
20. It is the responsibility of the Club Premier Member to notify any change of address, telephone and/or email to Premier Club, namely to the Club Premier Call Center via phone, email or fax; as long as the Club Premier Member does not notify any of the changes mentioned above, all communications made in accordance with the recorded data shall be fully effective.
21. Aeromexico reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all terms of the Program, including promotions and benefits, with or without previous notice.
22. The Club Premier Member takes full responsibility for the use of the Club Premier Card assigned, and agrees to report to the Club Premier Call Center the loss or theft of such card, without such report releasing the Club Premier Member from his/her responsibility.
23. Aeromexico is the only entity with power and authority to resolve all matters concerning Club Premier, reserving the right to apply and interpret these Terms and Conditions and their scope, as well as to resolve in its sole and absolute discretion any situation not covered by therein.
II. Award Tickets
24. Aeromexico flights are those flights that contain or are defined as AM code.
25. The Club Premier Benefits can be transferred to any person designated by the Member upon request. If you request a Club Premier Award Ticket for an international flight, the payee name must match the one on his/her passport.
26. On each flight with Aeromexico, SkyTeam ™ airlines and other airline partners, there are a default number of seats to be used by Club Premier Members in exchange for the Points accumulated in their Club Premier Account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions miles.
27. Club Premier Award Tickets issued to use the passenger air transportation services provided by SkyTeam™ airlines and airline partners apply only in round trips. Except as otherwise specified.
28. For Club Premier Award Tickets with SkyTeam™ airlines and airline partners, there are no refunds, once the journey has started.
29. The blackout periods, as well as restrictions and seat availability on SkyTeam™ airlines and airline partners, will be determined by each airline and may vary from time to time without notice.
30. The Club Premier Award Ticket is valid for 12 months from its issue date. After this time has elapsed the ticket is no longer valid, so it cannot be refunded, Mileage cannot be reinstated nor will it be possible to extend the validity of the ticket for any reason.
31. The Club Premier Award Tickets apply on direct flights; if there is no direct route, an immediate connection within 24 hrs. after the first flight is allowed, which can be used the next day, only if the day arriving to the connection there are no more flights to the final destination. The connecting flight coupon will be canceled if it is not used within this time, therefore it cannot be used later or request its reimbursement under any charge and for any reason. In this case, the Club Premier Award Ticket and the complete route will be considered a single benefit, applying the relevant Mileage charge according to the Redemption Benefits Chart in force, unless otherwise specified.
32. If the Member requests a Club Premier Award Ticket for a route with connections, and there is a direct route to the final destination, it will be allowed.
33. Flight connections for Club Premier Award Tickets will apply on the same or different carrier, depending on each airline policies.
34. Once issued the Club Premier Award Ticket and still in force, date changes may be requested at no charge as long as the Club Premier Award Ticket has been redeemed from the Member's Gold or Platinum Clup Premier Account. Changes in routes, payee name, class, or cancellation of the ticket for the resettlement of Points, will be charged USD $25.00 USD plus tax or equivalent in national currency and can only be processed when confirmed in oner of the Aeromexico ticket office as long as the ticket is valid. It must be paid only at Aeromexico Ticket Offices. It will be necessary to submit a copy of the respective payment for any clarification.
35. Once issued the Club Premier Award Ticket and still in force, date changes may be requested paying the charges in force, as long as the Club Premier Award Ticket has been redeemed from the Member's Classic Club Premier Account. Changes in routes, payee name, class, or cancellation of the ticket for the resettlement of Points, will be charged USD $25.00 USD plus tax or equivalent in national currency and can only be processed when confirmed in oner of the Aeromexico ticket office as long as the ticket is valid. Payment must be made only at Aeromexico Ticket Offices. It will be necessary to submit a copy of the respective payment for any clarification.
36. Charges apply for issuing Club Premier Award Tickets, depending on the level of the Club Premier Account holder the Points were redeemed from.
37. Taxes and fees arising from the issue of Club Premier Award Tickets for the Club Premier Member and/or designated beneficiaries shall be paid in cash at the time of delivery of the Award Tickets. If the home delivery service is used, the o Account's Holder credit card will be automatically charged for taxes, fees, and the delivery service, according to the applicable terms and conditions and valid fees.
38. Club Premier Benefits do not have monetary value, and once acquired, is the Member's responsibility to use it appropriately, and it is forbidden for the Member to sell such benefit.
39. In case of loss or theft of Award Tickets, Aeromexico loss or theft policies in force apply. The Club Premier Award Tickets (tickets with no fare charge) are subject to availability and capacity, which will depend on the demand for each flight and varies according to schedule, route, date (among others) of each flight.
III. SkyTeam™ Awards Award Tickets
40. Applies on any route operated by SkyTeam™ airlines.
41. The most direct route is used for the itinerary.
42. On routes between any point on the American continent and to/from Europe, Africa, Israel and the Middle East, the journey must be made via the Atlantic Ocean.
43. Applies only in round trips.
44. On routes between any point of the Americas and to/from Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, the journey must be made via the Pacific Ocean (except in those cases where the final destination can only be offered with Air France or KLM connecting in Europe via the Atlantic Ocean, in this case the passenger must return by the same route).
45. Under no circumstances are trips allowed via the Atlantic Ocean returning via the Pacific Ocean or vice versa, unless the Member agrees to pay the Mileage corresponding to the world tour mileage.
46. Up to six coupons per round journey are permitted.
47. One stop is allowed in one of the connection points. A stopover is defined as any city part of the itinerary, where the passenger wishes to stay more than 24 hours before continuing his journey
48. An open-jaw destination is allowed. If the open-jaw occurs between different parts of the journey the highest Mileage level applies.
49. Side-trips are not allowed.
50. It is not allowed to connect more than twice in the same city (once on each half round-trip).
51. Flights between the United States and Guam with Korean Air are not allowed.
52. Flights within Japan with Northwest are not allowed if they do not come from an international connection also with Northwest.
53. The ticket is valid for one year from the date of issuance. The validity of the tickets cannot be extended for any reason.
Children and infants
54. Children and infants occupying a seat, require the same number of Premier Points than any other Member.
Changes and cancellations
55. Any changes must be requested directly at the Aeromexico Club Premier Call Center Any change is upon request and is subject to confirmation by the airline(s) operating the requested stretch.
56. Before the ticket is issued, any change is allowed at no charge provided that the requested change adheres to the Terms and Conditions of the SkyTeam™ Awards Award Ticket. Similarly as long as the ticket has not been issued, the member may cancel the reservations and request their Points to be reinstated with no charge.
57. Once the ticket has been issued and as long as the journey has not begun, change of date, flight, route or cancellation of the ticket is allowed, subject to applicable charges under the Club Premier Program.
58. After the journey has started, the member may change flight or date, subject to applicable charges under the Club Premier Program.
59. After the journey has started it is not allowed to change names or reinstate Points, in case the passenger decides to cancel the itinerary of his/her Award Ticket.
60. It is the Award Ticket holder responsibility to, prior to departure, have a valid passport and the necessary visas required for the countries he/she will visit.
IV. World Tour
61. You have to travel always in the same direction, whether east or west.
62. Seats are subject to availability and confirmation by the participating airlines.
63. Applies only on flights operated by SkyTeam airlines: Aeroflot, Aeromexico, Air Europa, Air France/KLM, Alitalia, China Southern, Czech Airlines, Delta, Kenya Airways, Korean Air and Northwest.
64. The journey must finish in the same country and in the same city it started or a city near the city of origin.
65. You are allowed a maximum of six stops during the journey before returning to the country of origin, with a maximum of three stopovers per continent.
66. For purposes of the SkyTeam™ World Tour Award Ticket, a stopover is defined as any city part of the itinerary, where the passenger wishes to stay more than 24 hours before continuing his journey.
67. The city of origin and destination are not considered stopovers.
68. Flights between stopovers must be direct or with immediate connection.
69. Up to six connections are allowed.
70. Is not allowed to connect more than once in the same city (except in the country of origin, in those cases where it is necessary to return to the city of origin).
71. Connections do not count as stopovers.
72. Trip interruption is allowed, which counts as a stopover.
73. The journey may start in any city of the world (provided there is a flight operated by a SkyTeam™ airline).
74. The travel areas where this ticket may be used are: North, Central and South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania (Australia) and Asia.
75. The Member may stay at each stopover as long as he/she wants, provided the ticket is still valid.
76. The Redemption chart applies 100% regardless of the level of the Member, meaning that the same amount of Points is required regardless of whether it is a Classic Club Premier Member or a Comet Member.
77. Applies for Economy Class or Business Class / Premier Class. All flights must be booked in the same class: Economy or Business.
78. The ticket is valid for one year from the date of issuance.