SkyTeam® Go Round the World Award Tickets allow you to travel across the globe, with up to 15 stopovers before returning to your point of origin, always traveling in the same direction, either east-bound or west-bound, on all routes served by SkyTeam® .
Call the Club Premier Customer Service Center to order your SkyTeam® Award Tickets.
- Aerolíneas Argentinas
- Air France
- China Airlines
- China Eastern
- China Southern
- Czech Airlines
- Kenya Airlines
- Korean Air
- Middle East Airlines
- Saudia Arabian
- Vietnam Airlines
Premier Points Redemption Chart
Club Premier Award Ticket
Clase Premier /
SkyTeam™ Go Round the World Pass
Terms & Conditions
- The trip in question must involve travel in the same direction, namely, eastwards or westwards.
- Seats are subject to availability and confirmation by participating carriers.
- Applies only to flights operated by SkyTeam™ airlines.
- Travel must begin and return to the same country.
- A minimum of three stopovers is required, with a maximum of 15 stopovers permitted during a trip, with a maximum of five stopovers per continent.
- For the purpose of SkyTeam™ Go Round the World Passes, a stopover means any city on the itinerary in which passengers wish to remain more than 24 hours before continuing travel.
- The cities of origin and final destination do not count as stopovers.
- Flights between stopovers must either be scheduled for direct or immediate connections.
- Travel may originate in any city in the world, as long as the flight is operated by a SkyTeam™ airline.
- Pass applies to following travel regions: North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania (Australia) and Asia.
- Passengers may remain at each stopover as long as they wish, provided tickets are still valid.
- Class of service: Economy and Business Class/Clase Premier. All flights must be booked in the same class: Economy or Business.
- Valid for one year after ticket issue date.