Share the adventure of traveling with your family and the Club Premier Family Program perks.
All Club Premier Family Members can transfer Points between accounts any time and free of charge.
Join your Family Group.
Terms and Conditions
- One of the parents must be the primary Family Group account holder.
- Membership is limited to spousal and children’s accounts linked to the primary account.
- Last names on the accounts must match one of the parent’s last names to qualify. You must write to [email protected] to qualify your legal guardianship in other cases.
- One of the spouses must be the primary Family Group account holder.
- Only one Group applies per family.
- All family members must be enrolled in the Club Premier Family Program to enjoy the benefits.
- Does not apply to Corporate Club Premier accounts.
- Only can register children under 21 years.
- Children left to give the additional percentage to the Beneficiary Account once they reachage 21.
- The beneficiary will be the only person authorized to break the links of the accounts of their children, except when they are over 18 years.
Program Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to changes without notice.
Premier Points Redemption Chart
Club Premier Family Members can transfer Points between accounts for Award Tickets at any time and free of charge.
Family members must be enrolled in the Family Club Premier Program to qualify for Premier Points Transfers.
Members can order Club Premier Award Tickets from the Beneficiary’s Account up to 11 months before departure.
Award Tickets are subject to the full Premier Points Redemption Chart.
Premier Points are transferred once passengers request their Award Tickets.
Check your total Premier Points family balance by calling the Club Premier Customer Service Center at 5133-4000 in the Mexico City metropolitan area or 01 800 021-4000 toll free elsewhere in Mexico.
Does not apply to Corporate Club Premier Accounts.
Premier Points are accredited to individual Club Premier Accounts after the flight is actually flown.
Applies only to paid published fares; does not apply to free tickets of any kind, discounts, promotions, group or charter tickets, or net fares.
Members have six months to claim retroactive accruals after each Aeroméxico flight date.