Earn with Aeroméxico, SkyTeam® airlines and/or affiliated airlines
Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge and accept these “Terms and Conditions for Earn with Aeroméxico, SkyTeam® airlines and/or affiliated airlines”.
Club Premier Members (“Members” or the “Member”) may accrue Premier Points for their flights on board Aeroméxico, SkyTeam® airlines and airlines affiliated in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
In order to accrue Premier Points, one must:
- Be a Club Premier Member. If you are not yet a Member, you may sign up for free on https://member.clubpremier.com/registro
- Provide one’s Club Premier account number when booking flights at Travel Agencies, at Aeroméxico Ticketing Offices, on Aeroméxico, SkyTeam® airlines and affiliated airlines booking centers, and on aeromexico.com
- Provide one’s Club Premier Card or Account number at the counter when checking-in at the airport.
- Keep a copy of one’s tickets for potential clarifications.
These Terms and Conditions are valid indefinitely. Club Premier may cancel this promotion at any moment, without prior notice.
- Premier Points for flights on board Aeroméxico, SkyTeam™ airlines and/or airlines affiliated to Club Premier may be accrued up to 6 (six) months after the flight. Should the Member not request their accrual within said period, the Member will lose the right to accrue Premier Points for said flights.
- Premier Points will be accrued based on the last participating fare purchased. Not applicable to upgrades to any category.
- Premier Point accrual will take place up to 72 (seventy-two) hours after the flight was completed, as long as it was actually flown.
- Premier Point accrual does not apply in the following cases:
- Accrual of flights taken 1 month before enrollment to the Club Premier program.
- The first and last name(s) on the ticket do not match the first and last name(s) in the Club Premier account.
- Club Premier Award Tickets.
- Tickets with group or charter fares.
- Free transportation vouchers (Class “G” tickets).
- Tickets paid at net fare.
- Flights on airlines not affiliated to the Program, except when there is a prior shared code with such airline.
- Cancelled or non-boarded flights.
- Points/kilometers/miles are accrued on a frequent flyer program other than Club Premier.
- The flight was not boarded, not flown or the passenger was classified as “no show”.
Benefits and bonuses
Review the options in the “Use” and “Promotions” menus on https://www.clubpremier.com/
Calculate how many Premier Points you will earn for your flight with Aeroméxico on: https://www.clubpremier.com/mx/acumula/aerolineas/aeromexico/acumula-puntos-premier/
Calculate how many Premier Points you will earn for your flight with SkyTeam airlines on: https://www.clubpremier.com/mx/acumula/aerolineas/skyteam/
Calculate how many Premier Points you will earn for your flight with affiliated airlines on: https://www.clubpremier.com/mx/acumula/aerolineas/otras-aerolineas/
If you need the digital fiscal receipt for your purchase, you can get it by clicking here and entering your authorization number and member number. Your fiscal receipt will be available 2 (two) working days after payment. After that, you will have 8 (eight) calendar days to request your electronic invoice by providing federal taxpayer’s ID, fiscal address and e-mail.
Club Premier reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate should it detect frauds, fraudulent conducts or wrongdoing by Members with Club Premier accounts.
General Terms and Conditions
Premier Points will be subject to the rules of the Club Premier Program, available on “the Website”
Club Premier reserves the right to amend Plans, the amount and the Benefits at any time, without prior notice.
Enrollment into the Club Premier Program does not guarantee the availability of any reward in the Club Premier Program. Club Premier is not responsible for Members’ ability or inability to use, exchange or redeem Premier Points earned by signing up for Club Premier.
Should enrollment to Club Premier be used by Members for improper purposes or unduly obtained from a Bank Card, fraud or any other unlawful means, Club Premier may, at its sole discretion, cancel, void, refuse to honor and/or confiscate them and pursue any and all rights and remedies that may be available.
The Member agrees to cooperate with all reasonable requests by Club Premier aimed at investigating or taking legal action against any party involved or any party suspected of being involved in the unlawful use of enrollment into the Club Premier program, of committing fraud with such enrollment, and fraudulent conducts or wrongdoing by Members in connection with Club Premier Accounts.
The member accepts the awarding and use of Premier Points are subject to the Club Premier Program terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations.
The validity of credited Premier Points will be governed by the current Premier Point Validity Policy and by the Club Premier Program rules.
Premier Points referred to in the Club Premier Program are not actual physical points, but a representation of credits in the Club Premier Program. Said Points are not equivalent or convertible to cash currency.
Any processing of personal data by Club Premier, as well as the exercise of ARCO Rights by Members, shall be done in accordance with the Law and Regulations applicable in the United Mexican States, and in compliance with the provisions of the Club Premier Privacy Notice, which you accepted prior to signing up for Club Premier (please go to www.clubpremier.com to review the Privacy Notice)
In accordance with the Federal Act for the Prevention and Identification of Transactions with Illegal Proceeds and as a result from certain activities by Members deemed vulnerable activities by the authorities, Club Premier shall share your Personal Data with the relevant authorities.
By accepting and participating in this mechanism, you expressly authorize Club Premier to transfer your contact information (name, member number, phone number, e-mail address) to Aerovías de México, S.A. de C.V. and to third parties subcontracted by Club Premier to grant the benefits of this promotion. Said data may also be transferred to companies appointed by Club Premier for such purpose (including, but not limited to, hotel chains, airlines, ground transportation services and the like).
The information contained in Notices given to the relevant authorities shall be used exclusively to prevent, identify, investigate and sanction transactions with illegal proceeds and associated crimes. The aforementioned personal data shall be safeguarded under the terms of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States.
These Terms and Conditions, in connection with their interpretation or compliance, shall be governed by the Law and jurisdiction of the competent Courts in Mexico City, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them by reason of subject-matter or present or future address.
Should you have any questions or need clarification on these terms and conditions, please contact us at this e-mail: [email protected].