The Premier Points Cumulative Base is the actual distance between city pairs or a minimum of 800 Premier Points (whichever is greater), adjusted by the accumulation percentage according to the class fare paid.
- All flights sold and operated by Aerolineas Argentinas and Austral Lineas Aereas (AR)
- All flights sold by any SkyTeam™ airline and operated by Aerolineas Argentinas and Austral Lineas Aereas (AR)
- All flights with code AR and operated by any of the SkyTeam™ airlines.
As for SkyTeam™ airlines and affiliated airlines, accrual will take place according to the policies of each company, but it will never be later than ten days after you took the flight.
Premier Points accruals will be available for Aeromexico, Skyteam™ airlines or affiliate airlines flights just within 6 months after departure date.
Premier Points accruals do not apply in the following cases:
- Travel completed before joining Club Premier
- When the name(s) and surname(s) on the ticket do not match the name(s) and surname(s) registered in the Club Premier Account
- Club Premier Award Tickets
- Group or charter fares
- Free transportation vouchers (G class)
- Net fares
- Flights unaffiliated made to the Program, excep where there is a scheme previously codeshare airline
- Cancelled flights
- When the Points are credited to a frequent flyer program other than Club Premier