The Premier Points Cumulative Base is the actual distance between city pairs.
- All flights marketed and operated by Delta Airlines.
- All flights with code DL operated by Delta or Delta Connection (SkyWest, Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Comair, Mesaba, Chautauqua Airlines, Shuttle America, Pinnacle) operated by any of the SkyTeam™ airlines.
- All flights operated by Endeavor, code 9E.
As for SkyTeam™ airlines and affiliated airlines, accrual will take place according to the policies of each company, but it will never be later than ten days after you took the flight.
Premier Points accumulation for flights on Aeromexico, SkyTeam Airlines and/or airlines affiliated to Club Premier will be available up to 6 months after the flight date. If the member does not request accreditation within this period, the member loses the right to accumulate Premier Points for this activity.
Premier Points are not earned in the following cases:
- Flights taken before joining Club Premier.
- When the name(s) and surname on the ticket do not match the name(s) and surname on the Club Premier Account.
- Award tickets of the Club Premier Program.
- Tickets with group fares or charter.
- Free transportation vouchers (Tickets in Class "G").
- Tickets purchased at net fares.
- Flights taken on airlines not affiliated with the Program, except for flights where a previous codeshare agreement between the airlines.
- Flights canceled.
- When kilometers/mileage are accumulated in a frequent flyer program other than Club Premier