The Premier Points acumulative Base is the actual distance between city pairs or a minimum of 500 Premier Points (whichever is greater), adjusted by the accumulation percentage according to the class fare paid.
- All flights sold by China Eastern, code MU, operated by China Eastern, and codeshare flights with code MU (under the hardblock framework) or any of the SkyTeam™ code.
- All flights operated by Shanghai Airlines, code FM, by Shanghai Airlines all flights operated by China Eastern sold by Shanghai Airlines.
As for SkyTeam™ airlines and affiliated airlines, accrual will take place according to the policies of each company, but it will never be later than ten days after you took the flight.
The following flights with China Eastern doesn't earn Premier Points:
Premier Points accruals will be available for Aeromexico, Skyteam™ airlines or affiliate airlines flights just within 6 months after departure date.
Premier Points accruals do not apply in the following cases:
- Travel completed before joining Club Premier
- When the name(s) and surname(s) on the ticket do not match the name(s) and surname(s) registered in the Club Premier Account
- Club Premier Award Tickets
- Group or charter fares
- Free transportation vouchers (G class)
- Net fares
- Flights unaffiliated made to the Program, excep where there is a scheme previously codeshare airline
- Cancelled flights
- When the Points are credited to a frequent flyer program other than Club Premier