The Premier Points Cumulative Base is the actual distance between city pairs or a minimum of 1,000 Premier Points (whichever is greater), adjusted by the accumulation percentage according to the class fare paid.
- All flights sold by Air France, code AF, operated by Air France, Regional, and codeshare flights with code AF (under the hardblock framework) or any of the SkyTeam™ airlines.
As for SkyTeam™ airlines and affiliated airlines, accrual will take place according to the policies of each company, but it will never be later than ten days after you took the flight.
W, S, A are eligible classes just for long haul segments. To clarify we have the following definitions:
- Short Haul: France only
- Medium Haul: Israel and European countries
- Long Haul: Rest of the world, not included in previous definitions.
Premier Points accruals will be available for Aeromexico, Skyteam™ airlines or affiliate airlines flights just within 6 months after departure date.
Premier Points accruals do not apply in the following cases:
- Travel completed before joining Club Premier
- When the name(s) and surname(s) on the ticket do not match the name(s) and surname(s) registered in the Club Premier Account
- Club Premier Award Tickets
- Group or charter fares
- Free transportation vouchers (G class)
- Net fares
- Flights unaffiliated made to the Program, excep where there is a scheme previously codeshare airline
- Cancelled flights
- When the Points are credited to a frequent flyer program other than Club Premier