auctionauctionsbankbuy-pointscalculatorcarcardcarechains-hotelcine#shape-email-30x14.8entertainmentexpfaq#shape-finances-30x14.8flight-productsflightgift-cardiconosiconosiconosiconosiconosiconosiconosiconosiconoshotelicon-beneficio1icon-beneficio2icon-beneficio3icon-beneficio4insurancelocatemallicon-memeber#shape-menu-aerolineas-30x14.8#shape-menu-asistencias-22.15x30bancos#shape-menu-caculadora-21.83x30iconos#shape-menu-comparte-30x24.95#shape-menu-compra-puntos-30x27.88#shape-menu-cruise-30x30#shape-menu-entretenimiento-30x27.2#shape-menu-experiencias-23.76x30#shape-menu-gasolineras-26.33x30#shape-menu-hoteles-30x16.72iconos#shape-menu-otros-30x29.44#shape-menu-productos-vuelo-30x25.91#shape-menu-recupera-puntos-30x27.88#shape-menu-regalo-30x20.23#shape-menu-salon-premier-30x27.88#shape-menu-seguro-27.57x30servicios financieros#shape-menu-servicios-viaje-30x24.06#shape-menu-subastas-30x30#shape-menu-taxi-30x25.34#shape-menu-tickets-30x25.81#shape-menu-tienda-linea-30x24.13#shape-menu-tiendas-21.38x30#shape-menu-transferencia-30x30#shape-menu-transporte-30x23.43#shape-menu-vacaciones-30x21.73#shape-multiply-30x14.8othericon-memeberplayerpoints-suitcaseicon-memeber#shape-promotions-30x29.09pump#shape-raffle-curves-30x27.88raffle-facesraffleretrieve-pointssalon-premiershareshop-onlineshop#shape-special-premier-30x27.88icon-memeber#shape-stop-sign-30x14.8Group 3Fill 1Group 3Group 2Group 3Group 4taxiticketstransfer#shape-transfers-30x14.8traveltripwinners

Aeromexico and Club Premier transform for you

Enjoy new benefits!

Starting January 1, 2022, a new way to earn Premier Points for your flights with Aeromexico will be available. For every dollar spent, you will earn 8 Premier Points. This new scheme changes the current distance-based accumulation scheme, which ends on December 31, 2021.*.

Base rate in dollars (Total cost of the ticket - taxes and fees) x 8 = Accumulated Premier Points.

If you acquire a flight with Aeromexico to fly at any time after January 1, 2022, Premier Points will be accrued will be as per the new scheme. If the flight is operated by another airline, point accrual will remain as it is today, distance-and-class-based.

If you are an Aeroméxico Club Premier tier Member, you will continue to earn additional Premier Points bonuses. Below is a list of bonuses per tier and dollars spent.

Terms and Conditions

If you are a Member with Aeroméxico Level, you can accumulate up to 8 additional Premier Points

If you are a Member with Aeroméxico Level, you can accumulate up to 8 additional Premier Points

Club Premier Titanium Club Premier Platinum Club Premier Gold
Additional Bonus +8 Premier Points +5 Premier Points +3 Premier Points

Premier Points earned for Aeroméxico flights* will continue to award Qualifying Points to maintain or upgrade your Aeromexico Club Premier tier. Tier qualification criteria are shown below.

    Qualification Criteria
Titanium 100,000 Premier Points or 100 segments**
Platinum 80,000 Premier Points or 80 segments
Gold 50,000 Premier Points or 50 segments

*Flights made in Basic Economy fare (Class V or equivalent) are not considered Points or qualifying segments to reach or maintain Aeromexico Levels.
**Of which at least 80% must be for flights with Aeroméxico or Delta and the remaining 20% ​​can be obtained for flights with other airlines of the SkyTeam® alliance.

In addition to accrued Premier Points for your flights made with Aeroméxico, you can accrued Points for the following travel accessories: seat selection, preferred seats, AM Plus and Upgrades paid with money (does not apply to accessories paid with Points).

We invite you to keep an eye on the news and the benefits you will have with this new form of accumulation, and find the best in each Experience.

Customize your experience with Premier Points

Now you can use your Premier Points at to acquire your checked or additional baggage.

Once your flight with Aeromexico has been confirmed, you can acquire your checked or additional baggage under Your Trip, in the Customize section . Remember to read the baggage conditions and options for each flight.

In order to acquire your checked or additional baggage with Points, you will need to have sufficient credit, as this will be the only way to complete the transaction with this method of payment.

It does not apply to carry on.

Acquire here

Upgrades with Premier Points

Now, you can acquire your upgrade with Premier Points at

Acquire here

Selecting seats with Premier Points

You can now use your Premier Points at to choose your favorite seat. Once your flight with Aeroméxico has been confirmed, you can select the seat of your preference in the Your trip section, in the Customize section.

Acquire here

Does not apply for Club Premier Corporate accounts.

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar tu experiencia de navegación. Te informamos que al continuar en nuestro sitio, aceptas el uso de estas cookies.