80,000 Premier Points
- Request your free upgrades to Clase Premier
- Additional 50% Points bonus for travel to any destination
- Access to exclusive Aeroméxico Clase Premier and SkyTeam™ check-in counters
With the Platinum level, you have a whole new window of benefits with Aeromexico and SkyTeam airlines. Earn 50% more Premier Points on the distance flown, check-in at preferential SkyPriority counters, enjoy upgrades paid with Points and free upgrades on Aeromexico up to 72 hours before your flight.
With the Platinum level, you are at a distinguished position and automatically recognized as a SkyTeam™ Elite Plus Member worldwide.
You can reach the Platinum level when accruing 80,000 level-qualifying Premier Points earned on Aeroméxico and/or SkyTeam airlines flights in the last twelve months.
Make the most of your Premier Points and remember that they do not expire, if you have at least one accumulation in your Club Premier Account in the last 24 months.
Terms and Conditions
The Platinum Aeromexico Level is obtained by Club Premier Members (the "Members") who have accumulated at least 80,000 (eighty thousand) Tier Qualifying Premier Points for their flights made with Aeromexico and / or SkyTeam® Airlines (https://www.clubpremier.com/us/earn/airlines/skyteam/) participants in the current year.
Tier Qualifying Premier Points for Platinum Level are those that Members accumulate for base distance flown between two points, multiplied by the base accumulation percentage of each fare class (https://www.clubpremier.com/us/earn/airlines/aeromexico/just-the-way-you-want). The level bonuses are not Premier Points for Tier upgrades.
If the distance flown is less than 1,000 kilometers, 1,000 Premier Points will be taken as Qualifying Points. The Premier Points accumulated in bonuses by Cabin are also considered Qualifying Points. The Premier Points accumulated by Aeromexico Level are not qualifying Premier Points.
Members belonging to the Platinum Level may obtain 1 (one) courtesy upgrade to the Premier Cabin, depending on the availability and restrictions of the fare family purchased.
The Member will be automatically placed on the list, it is not necessary to request to enter to the waiting list.
Courtesy upgrades with Aeromexico and Delta
- The upgrade applies to the Platinum Level Member and a companion with the same itinerary and PNR (booking reference)
- The benefits of cabin upgrades will not apply with purchases in Basic Fare or "V" Class Rate
- The Member and the companion must have entered a frequent flight number; Club Premier, SkyMiles® Medallion® or SkyTeam to be considered for the upgrade
- The upgrade benefit applies for Award Ticket and will be given according to the availability in class "O"
- The upgrade is confirmed by means of a mail to the Member, within the window of time eligible by level
- The Platinum Member flying with Delta will be eligible for an upgrade on the following routes: flights within the USA, Bermuda, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, Central America, Venezuela, Colombia and Ecuador
- The courtesy upgrades with Delta will be automatically granted depending on the availability of seats in the Premier cabin (Apply to the Member and a companion with the same itinerary and PNR booking reference). Both the Member and the companion must enter a frequent traveler number to be eligible
- The "E" class is not eligible for the benefits of courtesy upgrades on flights under the Delta code
Additionally, the Club Premier Member could redeem their Premier Points for a Premier Class Upgrade on Aeromexico flights, in accordance with the Table of Redemption (https://www.clubpremier.com/us/about-us/award-tickets/aeromexico-upgrades/) and depending on availability in Premier Cabin on the participating classes. Courtesy upgrades do not apply for seat purchase with Premier Points and do not apply for companions.
|Platinum||By Level (Pre-check in)||At Airport (Check in)||Premier Points redemption|
|General Rules||72 hours before the flight. For a member and a companion traveling on the same itinerary and booking reference (PNR). With both Club Premier numbers on the reservation. Subject to availability.||It is given automatically by the waiting list. Subject by availability in Premier Cabin.||To whom the member decides, as long as the Premier Points are redeemed from their Club Premier account|
|Family Fares in which the upgrade applies||Y / B / M / U / K / H / L / Q / T / E / N / R / W Gran Plan / Gran Plan Flex / Outlet and Award Ticket (S)||Y / B / M / U / K / H / L / Q / T / E / N / R / W Gran Plan / Gran Plan Flex / Outlet and Award Ticket (S)||Y / B / M / U|
|Allowed routes||Domestic / to or from USA - Canada / Central America / South America||Domestic / to or from USA - Canada / Central America / South America||Domestic/ to or from USA-Canada/Central America/ South America|
|Y / B / M in flights to or from Asia and Europe|
|Not allowed routes||To or from Europe and Asia||To or from Europe and Asia|
Courtesy upgrades will be automatically granted depending on the availability of courtesy seats in Premier Class "O". It will be granted regarding seniority with the TIER level and with respect to the reservation date.
The benefits of the Levels are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the acquired fare class (https://www.clubpremier.com/us/earn/airlines/aeromexico/just-the-way-you-want/ )
Additional 50% (fifty percent) Points on the Base Accumulation
- Access to the Premier Aeromexico lounges with 1 (one) companion traveling in the same itinerary. This benefit does not apply in Cabin Upgrades or Class “O”
- Access to SkyTeam VIP Lounges with a companion
- Free seat selection and allocation with no additional cost on flights paid with the Aeromexico rate. This benefit does not apply when the Basic Fare Class or "V" class is purchased
- The Member will receive the Club Premier Newsletter every month by e-mail
- Sky Priority Benefits with Aeromexico and SkyTeam® within airports, priority check-in, baggage delivery, ticket office, boarding and luggage reception
- Distinction of being a SkyTeam® Elite Plus Partner around the world
- For the USA and Canada, the cost of the first suitcase in the Tourist cabin is condoned. This Benefit does not apply with additional suitcases in Premier Class
- If you are a Titanium, Platinum or SkyTeam Elite Plus Member, you will be granted an additional piece of the same weight and measures according to the franchise established for the route to travel, according to the following table:
|Domestic||2 pieces 30 kg total||1 piece 25kg||1 piece 25kg|
|USA Canada||2 pieces 32 kg /70 pounds each||1 piece 23kg/50 lb||No additional suitcase|
|Central America||2 pieces 32kg/70 pounds each||1 piece 23kg/50 lb each||1 piece 23kg/50 lb|
|Europe||2 pieces 32kg/70 pounds each||1 piece 23kg/50 pounds each||1 piece 23kg/50 pounds|
|South America and Cuba (except Brazil)||2 pieces 32kg/70 pounds each||1 piece 23kg/50 lb each||1 piece 23kg/50 pounds|
|Brazil||3 pieces 32 kg/70 pounds each||2 pieces 32 kg/ 70 pounds each||1 piece 32 kg/70 pounds|
|Asia||3 pieces 32 kg / 70 pounds each||2 pieces 23kg / 50 lb each||1 piece 23kg/50 pounds each|
|Combination of International Routes (Not applicable on flights starting in the Mexican Republic)|
|All routes except USA and Brazil||3 pieces 32 kg / 70 pounds each||2 pieces 32kg/70 pounds each|
- The Club Premier Member will have from the 1st of January to the 31st December of each year to accumulate Tier Qualifying Premier Points to maintain or achieve the Aeromexico Platinum Level. This level will be reflected from the moment in which the necessary Qualifying Points are reached and until December 31 of the following year
- Permanence will be subject to the Premier Points accumulated in the period from the 1st of January to the 31st December of each year. After this period, it will be necessary to re-accumulate 80,000 Tier Qualifying Premier Points or complete eighty simple flights (departures) with Aeroméxico and / or SkyTeam® airlines
- There is a booking fee for issuing the Award Ticket through the web page and through other channels
- The charge for issuance applies per passenger
- The Member and the companion must travel on the same itinerary, same reservation code (PNR) and both must include their Club Premier Member number in the reservation to be eligible to the courtesy upgrade. In case one of the two does not include a frequent traveler number, the benefit will not be given to either of them
The member will receive via email the confirmation of their level
The accumulation of Premier Points for flights with Aeromexico will be made according to the distance flown between two points, applying the specific multipliers of each zone, fare family and fare class.
|Cabin||Family Fare||Class Fare||Base Accrual||Cabin Accrual||Total|
|Classic||T, Q, L, H, K, U, M, B, Y||100%||0%||100%|
|E, N, R||50%||0%||50%|
* Flexible Family fare is only applicable in the Domestic, Caribbean and Central America markets.
Club Premier reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate should it detect frauds, fraudulent conducts or wrongdoing by Members with Club Premier accounts.
PLM Premier, S.A.P.I. de C.V. reserves the right to suspend any Club Premier Member temporarily or to terminate them definitively from the Program for failure to comply with Club Premier’s Terms and Conditions or in order to protect its interests, notifying the Club Premier Member in writing 24 (twenty-four) hours in advance. Temporary suspension shall result in the Club Premier Account being disabled during its term. During said term, the Club Premier Member shall thus be unable to credit Points to their Club Premier Account and to Redeem or Exchange Points credited to their Club Premier Account. All Benefits generally granted to Club Premier Members shall also be suspended. Definitive termination shall result in the definitive cancellation of the Club Premier Account, of any Points accredited to it and of all Benefits granted to Club Premier Members.
Enrollment into the Premier Club program (the “Program”) can only be done at www.clubpremier.com, hereinafter referred to as “the Web Page”. Premier Points and this promotion will be subject to the rules of the Club Premier Program, available on “the Web Page”.
Club Premier reserves the right to amend Plans, the amount and the Benefits at any time, without prior notice.
Enrollment into the Program does not guarantee the availability of any reward in the Club Premier Program. Club Premier is not responsible for Members’ ability or inability to use, exchange or redeem Premier Points earned by signing up for the Program or the Promotion.
Should any enrollment to the Program or the Promotion be used by Members for improper purposes or unduly obtained from a Bank Card, fraud or any other unlawful means, Club Premier may, at its sole discretion, cancel, void, refuse to honor and/or confiscate them and pursue any and all rights and remedies that may be available.
The Member agrees to cooperate with all reasonable requests by Club Premier aimed at investigating or taking legal action against any party involved or any party suspected of being involved in the unlawful use of enrollment into the Program or signup to this Promotion, of committing fraud with such enrollment or signup, of fraudulent conducts or wrongdoing by Members in connection with Club Premier Accounts.
The member accepts the awarding and use of Premier Points are subject to the Club Premier Program terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations.
The validity of credited Premier Points will be governed by the current Premier Point Validity Policy and by the Club Premier Program rules.
Premier Points referred to in the Club Premier Program are not actual physical points, but a representation of credits in the Club Premier Program. Said Points are not equivalent or convertible to cash currency.
Any processing of personal data by Club Premier, as well as the exercise of ARCO Rights by Members, shall be done in accordance with the Law and Regulations applicable in the United Mexican States, and in compliance with the provisions of the Club Premier Privacy Notice, which you accepted prior to signing up for Club Premier (please go to www.clubpremier.com for the Privacy Notice)
By accepting and participating in this promotion, you expressly authorize Club Premier to transfer your contact information (name, member number, phone number, e-mail address) to American Express® / Membership Rewards® and to third parties subcontracted by Club Premier to grant the benefits of this promotion. Said data may also be transferred to companies appointed by Club Premier for such purpose (including, but not limited to, hotel chains, airlines, ground transportation services and the like).
In accordance with the Federal Act for the Prevention and Identification of Transactions with Illegal Proceeds and as a result from certain activities by Members deemed vulnerable activities by the authorities, Club Premier shall share your Personal Data with the relevant authorities.
The information contained in Notices given to the relevant authorities shall be used exclusively to prevent, identify, investigate and sanction transactions with illegal proceeds and associated crimes. The aforementioned personal data shall be safeguarded under the terms of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States.
These Terms and Conditions, in connection with their interpretation or compliance, shall be governed by the Law and jurisdiction of the competent Courts in Mexico City, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them by reason of subject-matter or present or future address.
Should you have any questions or need clarification on these terms and conditions, please contact us at this e-mail: [email protected]