Learn about the health and hygiene measures that Aeroméxico has developed to keep you protected at all stages of your journey, so that you can travel calm and with the best safety.
- Social distancing measures in documentation, boarding and in luggage pickup.
- Service in alternate counters (one on and one off)
- Antibacterial gel in each open counter and in waiting rooms
- Temperature scanning to all passengers and employees
- Health surveys and interviews to all passengers
- Constant voicing of measurements
- Zero contact with the client's cell phone when scanning the boarding pass.
Before your Flight
- Detailed manual-hygiene process (throughout the entire cabin, service tables, seats, armrests, screens, windows, etc.)
- Medical examination to airport crews and staff
- Delivery of protection supplies (masks, gloves and face masks)
- Constant sanitization of our airport facilities and surfaces
- Protocol alignment with suppliers and authorities
- Essential use of face masks for all passengers during the flight
- Reverse boarding (first rear rows ending with front rows)
- Antibacterial gel in the entry of the plane
- The crew always wears face masks and gloves
- HEPA air filtration system that eliminates 99% of viruses and bacteria, ensuring a healthy and secure environment on board
- Seat locking to maintain a healthy distance on board (on flights that allow it).
As part of our adaptation to the new normality and commitment to your safety, as of July 1 Aeroméxico reopens the National Salon Premier Airport Lounge, located in Terminal 2 of the Mexico City International Airport, where you can have a more comfortable and safer waiting experience before your flight.
Among the measures and services to be established are: